cdcindonesia.com - Hi good evening bro and sis, healthy and good wishes always.Exciting news for our show this afternoon job come from one of the ministry in the Indonesian government in charge to carry out the duties of national development planning, that is Kementerian PPN/BAPPENAS.One of the ministry in the Indonesian government in charge to carry out the duties of national development planning, that is Kementerian PPN/BAPPENAS.vacancies of interest to those of you who are interested in working in government.we describe the profile of BAPPENAS.BAPPENAS is one of the ministry in the Indonesian government in charge to carry out the duties of national development planning. The Ministry in performing their duties using organizational unit named by Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional (BAPPENAS) Since 22 October 2009, Prof. Dr. Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, SE.,MA become the Minister for National Development Planning and also Head of BAPPENAS. Directorate for the Protection and Welfare Society in Bappenas is a unit of work which has the task of carrying out the preparation of policy formulation, coordination,synchronize the preparation and evaluation of the implementation of the national development plan in the area of protection and welfare, as well as monitoring and evaluation of the implementation.
Currently in Jnuary 2013 BAPPENAS was looking for the best talents who have the interest to develop themselves in the field of social welfare related research to meet the following positions:
Tenaga Ahli Bidang Manajemen Data (Code : MAN)
- Male or Female, with min age 23 years old
- Minimum S1 majoring in Statistics, Economics, Public Administration, and other social sciences with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Computer literate, with good Microsoft Office skill
- Mastering in econometrics and statistics applications, especially the Stata software with standard data processing command (will be testing capabilities)
- Familiar with secondary data processing based surveys / censuses, especially derived from the data base Susenas, Sakernas, IFLS and PSE / PPLS
- Having a deep understanding of the work processes within government
- Having an interest and concern in the field of social welfare
- Having strong communication and presentation skills
- Have integrity and commitment to the duties and high responsibilities
- Sevices oriented
- Able to work in teams
- Having a high motivation and a strong desire to grow
- Willing to work full time with the orientation of the work (output based) for 6 (six) months, starting from June ± November 2013
- Domiciled around Greater Jakarta and easily to contact / coordination.
not later than 31 January 2013. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.