cdcindonesia.com - The following job information we convey to you again, next job is coming from one of the companies in Indonesia growing and developing, namely:PT Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia or KNI. KNI is based in Kaltim Industrial estate - Bontang East Kalimantan and operates as a joint venture between PT Armindo Mitra Prakarsa and Orica Investment Pty Ltd (an Australian based ammunium nitrate manufacturers). PT Armindo Prima hold 51% shares and Orica owned 49% shares. The Company's plant construction commenced in August 2009 with an investment of USD455 millions and started production in April 2012. PT Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia installed production capacity of 300,000 metric tons annually or 970 metric tons daily.
To achieve the goals of the company and improve the performance of the company, PT Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia job opening for the position and requirements can be seen below:
- Electrical or Instrumentation & Control Engineering Degree
- Having 5 years minimum experience as DCS or Instrument Engineer
- Experience in DCS/PLC system, Siements experience prefred
- Experience in Continuous Manufacturing Plant prefered
- Understanding of HAZOP SHE Management
- Understanding of Management of Change
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, including Root Causes Analysis
- Ability to work in different cultures
- DCS Programming language experience prefered (Basic, C++, Pascal)
Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.Only selected candidates will be processed.