cdcindonesia.com - Job information to you and we go back to, a job the following information comes from one of the oil and gas companies in Indonesia and has a worldwide reputation possess, namely:a leading integrated energy company in Indonesia which is rapidly growing, headquartered in Jakarta having operation in Indonesia and also overseas, such as Yaman, Oman, Libya and Gulf of Mexico in the United States of America that is PT Medco Energi International Tbk or MedcoEnergi.For company profile you can see the following.PT Medco Energi International Tbk has been operating in Indonesia since 1980 and founded by Arifin Panigoro. The Company originally operated as a drilling contractor company. and now, MedcoEnergi has transformed into integrated energy company. In 2012, the Company has won various honors such as "The Best Non-Financial from Indonesian Institute for Corporate Directorship", awarded in GCG Award. Based on MedcoEnergi Financial Statement 9M12 Results, the Company reported total assets of US$2,727,411,027 for the end of September 2012.
To support the development and growth of the business and improve the performance and profitability of the company, PT Medco Energi International Tbk job opening for the position and requirements can be viewed below.
Compensation and Benefit Analyst (Code : Rec-COM)
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, preferably with majoring in Mathematics, Statistic, Informatics, or other relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in compensation and benefit
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to Think Reasonable and Systematic
- Knowledge in Compensation and Benefit Management
- Have the required Knowledge in Human Resources
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good Computer Skills (MsWord, Powerpoint, and excellent in excel)
- Good Statistic Basic Skills, Data Analysis, and Survey
- Good Communication and Human Relation Skills
- Have Sufficient Knowledge about Labor Law, Government Regulation, And CLA (Collective Labor Agreement).
- Have Sufficient Knowledge in Planning and Budgeting
Please quote applied position code in the “subject” line.Only suitably qualified candidates will be processed. Closing Date 30 April 2013.