cdcindonesia.com - Good evening all, how are you today friends, we hope that you are always in good health and a good job following information comes from one of the mining companies and a rapidly growing construction and mining cotractors services company in Indonesia, that is PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia or Thiess Indonesia.Previously we had never explained company profile and job information company, for more information that you can see the following.The Company proforming business in mining, civil and construction, and also in mechanical and electrical. PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia commenced its operations since 1972 as a subsidiary company of Thiess Pty Ltd. Thiess Indonesia headquartered in Jakarta and had Balikpapan Support Facility (BSF) in Balikpapan East Kalimantan.
Growing company requires workers - professionals to enhance effective and efficient productivity, for that PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia open job requirements for the position and you can see the following:
TCI Undergraduate Program
- A current undergraduate student who will be in their 6th semester in 2013 with Minimum GPA is 2.80 out of 4.00 from the following discipline :
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geodetic Engineering
- Geology Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Not currently receiving scholarships from any other institution or organization after being selected as TCI Undergraduate
- Willing to sign bound Agreement with PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia with 3,5 years working period
- Latest 4x6 photograph attached to the Undergraduate Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of the latest academic transcript
- The latest tuition receipt
- A letter stating that you will not receive a scholarship from any other institution or organization after being selected as TCI Undergraduate (sealed)
- A letter stating that you are willing to follow orientation program during school holiday after being selected as TCI Undergraduate (sealed)
- Three essays in English with minimum 500 words per essay and printed on A4 paper, using size 10 Times New Roman font. The three topics are:
- Why do you choose your current major?
- What is your favourite subject that is relevant to TCI and how can you apply that to TCI?
- Why do you deserve a scholarship from TCI?
- SKCK Certificate from Police (if you don’t have it when you submit the documents, please bring it during the interview session).
Put the "Undergraduate Program" as your email subject.Closing Date 30 April 2013.Only candidates with the appropriate qualifications and requirements will be processed for the next selection.