cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of the morning, the following job information came from one government hospital in Central Java, namely:Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Dokter Kariadi Semarang or RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang.Our job was never posted but we forget when exactly, for more information about the company's corporate profile, you can see the following. RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang is a largest general hospital owned by the Government of Indonesia in Central Java. RSUP Dr Kariadi also operates as a referral hospital for the Province of Central Java. The name RSUP Dr Kariadi was established in 1964. The Hospital is a class A Hospital and also affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine of Diponegoro University (FK Undip) Semarang. The Hospital operates under DG of Health Effort Care of the Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia.
To support the activities and performance of the hospital, RSUP Dr Kariadi Semarang job opening for the position and requirements can be seen as follows:
- Indonesian citizen, WNI
- Age in 1 March 2013
- D3 : min 20 years old and max 25 years old
- S1 : min 20 years old and max 27 years old
- Graduated from reputable universities (PTN/PTS) with min accredited B
- Willing to work with shifting system
- Willing to domiciled in Semarang
- Doctors, Nurses and Midwives ≥ 3.0
- Other Health Workers (other than the above formation) ≥ 2.75
- Performance Criteria:
- For Midwives and Nurses : minimum height of 155 cm (Female) and 160 cm (Male) with an ideal body weight / proportionate and good looking
- Other formations : minimum height of 150 cm (Female) and 155 cm (Male) with an ideal body weight / proportionate and good looking
- At the time of registering is not in a state of pregnancy
- Good behavior, as evidenced by the still SKCK from Police Depatrment
- Passed in all stages of the selection
- Physical and spiritual health, as evidenced by a health certificate from a valid Government doctors (Minimum per 1 March 2013).
Registration closed on 22 March 2013 (postal stamps).Only candidates with the qualification requirements will be processed for the next selection.