cdcindonesia.com - Spirit all morning, following job information we deliver to you for the following job vacancies ini.Informasi following comes from one state agency and a official college of the Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics Agency (BMKG), a non ministry institutions in Republic of Indonesia in charge of carrying out government duties in the field of Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics of Air Quality, that is Akademi Meteorologi Klimatologi dan Geofisika or AMG.AMG is based in Bintaro Tangerang Banten. The College was established in 1955 and formerly known as Akademi Meteorologi dan Geofisika at ITB Bandung. AMG was launched in 2000 and since 2005 operates under BMKG.
To support these institutions to become resilient and strong institutions, Akademi Meteorologi Klimatologi dan Geofisika or AMG open to the reception to be part of this institution, and requirements for the position can be seen as follows:
PENERIMAAN TARUNA BARU
AKADEMI METEOROLOGI DAN GEOFISIKA TAHUN AKADEMIK 2013/2014
- Male or Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI), physically and mentally healthy, not color blind, do not wear glasses.
- Age not less than 17 years old and max age 23 years old on 1 September 2013
- Not married and willing to not get married during the education.
- Drug-free before and during the study.
- Pass or will be Graduated SMA / Madrasah Aliyah (MA) IPA or SMK majoring in Maintenance and Repair of Electronics Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Telecommunications Transmission Engineering, Software Engineering and or Computer Engineering and Networks. SMK graduates with the skills competency above only can apply for a D-III program majoring in Instrumentation.
- Cognitive Value for Physics, Mathematics and English in Class XI and Class XII semester 2 semester 1 each at least 70 (not the result of rounding and or average results).
- Not running a bond with other agencies.
- Minimum height 163 cm for Male and 156 cm for Female with ideal of weight
- Willing to work in Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) in accordance with the applicable since passed education, and willing to be placed anywhere in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
Registration closed on 19 April 2013.AMG BMKG will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.