cdcindonesia.com - Good afternoon all, here we want to convey to you the job information comes from one of the ministries in Indonesia and is the Indonesian government ministries in charge of youth affairs and sports, that is Kementerian Pemuda dan Olahraga Republik Indonesia or Kemenpora.Good afternoon all, here we want to convey to you the job information comes from one of the ministries in Indonesia and is the Indonesian government ministries in charge of youth affairs and sports, that is Kementerian Pemuda dan Olahraga Republik Indonesia or Kemenpora.Previously you had never been to post job information from this ministry.Company profile of this ministry you can see more detail as follows. Kemenpora is headed by a Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) that since 11 January 2013 held by Roy Suryo, to replace Andi Mallarangeng who resigned in December 2012. Kemenpora is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated in Jl Gerbang Pemuda No 3 Senayan Jakarta 10270. The organization structure of Kemenpora is supported by 5 deputy, 4 expert staff, and 3 buerau.To support the program of the ministry and to improve service to the public for the realization of the program, Kemenpora open the program for several positions with the following requirements:
Program Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Pedesaan (PSP-3)
- Color photographs 4 × 6 cm 3 pieces
- SKCK and free drugs from police
- Medical Certificate from doctor
- Copy ID Card
- Copy of diploma legalized
- License letter from parents about the availability in place in Outer East Java Province
- S1 all education majors and D4 for engineering / management informatics
- Age max 27 years old
- Have experience of organizing extracurricular / community with proven Decree Organizations / Institutions
- Has a good writing and documentation reporting skills
- Not married and not married at the time to follow the program
- Has never participated in the PSP-3/PSP-3 APBN Program
- Not willing to be a civil servant during the program
- Willing to sign a contract for 2 years
- Pass the selection (written test and interview)
- In 2013 Kemenpora will recruit 1,000 graduated from various disciplines to become the participants of PSP-3 program, the placement of PSP-3 program conducted in 500 village cross provincial, 256 district in 33 provinces.
- The implementation of PSP-3 program in 2013 formed by Kemenpora in partnership with DISPORA and the University through Lembaga Penelitian dan pengabdian Masyarakat (LPPM).
- During program, the participants will get living cost of Rp. 3,000,000 per month and pilot capital of Rp. 5,000,000, -/year.
- For other province, please contact your nearest DISPORA Office
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.Please requirements can be viewed by both the selection process and details for you.