cdcindonesia.com - Spirit all morning, job information that we want to convey to you this morning coming from one of the state agencies specializing in finance and as the Indonesian Deposit Insurance Corporation (IDIC) is the independent institution in Indonesia established to promote a sound and stable Indonesian banking system, that is Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan or LPS.Current vacancies of Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan we have to convey to you the month in April 2013.Company profile information of this company you can refer to the following.The function of LPS are to insure bank depositors’ deposits and also to maintain the stability of the banking system. LPS was established in 2005 and launched by the Government of Indonesia by virtue of the Republic of Indonesia Law Number 24 of 2004 concerning the Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation. Based on Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan Annual Report 2011, the Institutions closed the business year of 2011 with a positive result marked by posted total assets of Rp27.56 trillion, or increased by 22% from Rp22.54 trillion in 2010.
To support this organization continues to grow and evolve in order to run with good policies and appropriate financial and banking regulations,Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan open job requirements for the position and can be seen as follows.
- Graduated from accredited PTN/PTS. For applicants from overseas college : diplomas to be recognized by Ministry of Education (Graduate Certificate While Not Applicable);
- Have experience background and / or qualification requirements of the work in accordance with the proposed position;
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- GPA of at least 3:00 (scale 4);
- Max age as at 30 April 2013 to:
- Assistant Vice President / equivalent: 45 years
- Senior Manager / equivalent: 40 years
- Manager / equivalent: 36 years
- Assistant Manager / equivalent: 32 years
- Sub Junior Manager / equivalent: 27 years
Registration closed on 15 May 2013. Please be aware of recruitment scam.Only candidates with the appropriate qualifications and requirements will be processed for the next selection.