cdcindonesia.com - Spirit of Indonesian morning, how's colleagues all today? we wish you all a healthy and successful in obtaining the dream career for colleagues who want to accomplish.Job following information comes from one of the state institutions in Indonesia and a state agency established under Act No. 22 of 2004 is to monitor the behavior of judges and nominated the candidate of high justices, that is Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia or Komisi Yudisial or Judicial Commission of Republic of Indonesia.Because they have not been posting for this job before so you can see the profile of this institution.Komisi Yudisial is based in Jakarta and supported by 5 bureau and 1 analysis and information services center. KY accountable to the public through the Parliament (DPR). Komisi Yudisial membership consists of former judges, legal practitioners, legal academics, and members of the community. Since 2010, Komisi Yudisial headed by Prof Dr H Eman Suparman, SH MH.
In support of this institution into an institution performing functions in accordance with its objectives and strengthen the team in this institution, Komisi Yudisial Republik Indonesia job opening for the position and the following requirements.
Petugas Penghubung Komisi Yudisial (Liaison Officer)
Sumatera Utara, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Timur, Nusa Tenggara Barat, and Sulawesi Selatan
Koordinator Petugas Penghubung (Code : K.O)
Minimum Education Bachelor of Legal Studies (Law);
Understand the issues related to the judiciary;
Have the managerial / leadership skills;
Have good communication skills (oral and written);
Have a wide networking) is the area.
Anggota Petugas Penghubung (Code : A.K)
- Minimum S1;
- Have a good administration skill;
- Able to analyze the problem;
- Computer literate, min Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Indonesian citizen;
- Devoted to God Almighty;
- Have a good health (Physical and spiritual);
- Domiciled in the Province Liaison Office;
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law or other disciplines;
- Have experience of at least 3 (three) years since graduating S1 in the fields of law, government or society;
- Min age 25 years old, and a maximum age of 47 years old;
- Competent, honest, moral integrity, and capability;
- Have knowledge of the Judicial Commission;
- Not been sentenced by a court decision that has acquired the force of law for committing a criminal act punishable by imprisonment of 5 (five) or more;
- Never been involved in a drug case evidenced by a drug free certificate from the police / Hospital.
Registration closed on 10 May 2013 (post stamps).Please requirements and registration procedures dibca well.Just candidates who meet the qualifications and requirements for the above positions will be processed for the next selection.