cdcindonesia.com - Our back to you giving you the latest job information, job information below comes from one of the state agencies for public service and a state superintendent of public service institutions in Indonesia, that is Ombudsman Republik Indonesia.We will explain this to the profile of your organization.Ombudsman was established by Law No. 37 Year 2008 on the Ombudsman of the Republic of Indonesia which Ombudsman Republik Indonesia is based in Jakarta and its headquarter is situated in Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav. C-19 Kuningan Jakarta Selatan. The Institution also supported by 23 representative offices spread in all over Indonesia.
In May 2013, to support this institution became one of the good public service for the community and improve the performance of these institutions,Ombudsman Republik Indonesia open job positions with the requirements you can refer to the following:
Kepala Perwakilan Ombudsman Provinsi
- Indonesian citizen;
- Devoted to God Almighty;
- Have a good health in physical and spiritual;
- Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in law or other related majors that have the expertise and experience of at least 7 (seven) years in the field of law or rule related to public service delivery;
- Minimum age of 40 (forty) years and a maximum of 60 (sixty) years;
- Competent, honest, moral integrity, have the capability and have a good reputation;
- Have knowledge of the Ombudsman and the public service;
- Not been sentenced by a court decision that has acquired the force of law for committing a crime is not punishable by imprisonment of 5 (five) years or more;
- Not be involved in and / or members of a political party;
- Not concurrently be willing to state officials or state officials in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, the management or employees of state-owned enterprises or local state-owned enterprises, political parties and members of other professions (doctors, accountants, lawyers, notaries, land deed official maker );
- For a candidate who is a civil servant, willing to quit from the post of Civil organic if accepted as Chief Representative, and
- Active and has a network of government, community organizations, non-governmental organizations, the media and universities in each region Ombudsman Representative.
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Minimum age of 22 (twenty two) years and a maximum of 30 (thirty) years;
- Min S1 in all majors or equivalent;
- Preferred experience in the organization / community advocacy / advocacy governance / legal advocacy;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Not been sentenced by a court decision that already have permanent legal force, for a crime punishable by imprisonment of 5 (five) years or more;
- Never committed a disgraceful act, and
- Willing is not doubled as civil servants, members of political parties, lawyers and other professions (doctors, accountants, lawyers, notaries, officials making land deed).
For those of you who are interested in a job position offered to the above, please for information about registration procedures and procedures that apply to you see through offiicial website of Ombudsman Republik Indonesia.info
Only candidates with the appropriate qualifications and requirements will be processed for the next selection.Closing date 6 May 2013. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.