cdcindonesia.com - Good evening all of you, we want to convey the following information to your job which comes from one of the companies that are growing in Indonesia and a leading food and beverage manufacturing company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion, that is PT Arnott’s Indonesia or Arnott's.The job before us to tell you it's good we explain briefly about the company's corporate profile.Arnott’s Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of US food and beverage multinational, Campbell Soup Company. The Company's outstanding portfolio including Good Time, Tim Tam, and Nyam Nyam. The Company is a subsidiary company of Campbell Soup Company, a largest multinational company from US engaged in food and beverage manufacturer. PT Arnott’s Indonesia offers high quality products under international and domestic food safety regulations, including SQF 2000, Hygiene & Sanitation Certificate, Halal Certification, and Halal Assurance Certification.
To grow the business of the company and achieve the goals of the organization to be one of the best FMCG companies in Indonesia, PT Arnott’s Indonesia job opening for the position and the following requirements:
Supply Chain Technical Graduate Program
- Min. Bachelor degree from Electronic Engineering OR Physical Instrument background with the GPA: 3.00 (scale 4), preferable fresh graduate to max. 2 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate in Engineering & Manufacturing environment with technical understanding of and process.
- Committed, positive, hands on and hardworking.
- Computer literate.
- Good English – both in verbal and written.
- Drive to achieve goals including desire to learn, e.g. working in difficult situation to achieve personal goals, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to persuade and influence other.
- Leadership, e.g. experience in organization or leading people.
Not later than 9 May 2013.Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.Only candidates who fit the above requirements will be processed for the next selection.