cdcindonesia.com - Morning all spirit, we wanted to convey the following information back outstanding job that is one of my favorite job-seekers and recoginized as the oldest pharmaceutical company in Indonesia, which was formed in 1817, that is PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk or Kimia Farma.We also wonder why this information from k reopened to all of you, but that you are all more clear about the company's profile as you can see below. The Company was founded by the Dutch Indies Government. PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk performing business in integrated pharmaceuthical industry, including manufacture, research and development, marketing and distribution, retail, and clinic laboratories and health clinics.Kimia Farma reported total sales increased 7.27% to Rp3.73 trillions and net income increased 19.43% to Rp205.13 billions.
To achieve the vision and mission of the company in the long term and improve performance in the future, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk job opening for the position and the following requirements.
- S1 majoring in Informatics Engineering
- Proficient in SQL Server
- Understanding networking
- Understanding the concept of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Min 3 years experienced in Implement and Operate Microsoft Dynamics Navision version 5.0 for following modules:
- Financial management module
- Sales & Receivables module
- Purchasing & Payables module
- Inventory management module
- Warehouse management module
- Have a good skills in customization using the C Side programming language
- Proficient use of MS Excel for analysis of ERP data.
Closing Date 15 June 2013.All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.Only candidates with the appropriate qualifications and requirements will be processed for the next selection.