cdcindonesia.com - Good night all of you, we continue the job information that came from one of the companies engaged in mining and is the largest state-owned tin mining company in Indonesia, which was founded in 1976, that is PT Timah (Persero) Tbk or Timah.PT Timah (Persero) Tbk is based in Pangkalpinang Bangka and having mining area in Bangka Belitung and Riau Archipelago Province with 114 mining licence both onshore and offshore on 522,460 hectare of tin mining area. According to Timah's latest annual report. (annual report 2012), the Fims successfully maintained profitability with achieved total comprehensive income (profit) of Rp 435,698 billion for the end of 2012.
To support the performance of the company and increase its profit in 2013, the PT Timah (Persero) Tbk open job requirements for the position and you can see the following:
Program Management Trainee (MT)
- S1 General Mining (Code : STAM)
- S1 Geology (Code : SGLI)
- D3 General Mining (Code : DTAM)
- D3 Geology (Code : DGLI)
- SMK Mine geology (Code : SMK-GT)
- GPA min 2.75 (scale 4.00)
- Age per 30 September 2013
- Max age 25 years old for SMK with code SMK-GT
- Max age 27 years old for D3 with code DTAM and DGLI
- Max age 29 years old for S1 with code STAM and SGLI
- Preferably Male
- Computer literate (word, excel and power point)
- Legalized copy of academic certificate and transcripts
- Recent 4x6 Color photograph (2 sheets), write down your name and birth date on back side of your photograph
- Copy of Birth Certificate (akte)
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Curriculum vitae (CV), please ensure your contact telephone number, email and postal code included in your CV.
- AK 1 card (Kartu Kuning) from Department of Manpower and Transmigration
- Statement letter (stamped Rp6,000) : willing to be placed throughout the area of operations of PT Timah (Persero) Tbk and its subsidiaries
Please read the requirements properly and correctly in accordance with the procedure. Only candidates with the appropriate qualifications and requirements will be processed for the next selection.