cdcindonesia.com - Good evening all colleagues,we want to convey to your job information coming from one of the banks in Indonesia,This bank is one of the most profitable banks in Indonesia and one of the oldest financial firms in Indonesia, which has had a presence in Indonesia for more than 117 years, that is PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Bank BRI.This bank of information you can refer to the following.Bank BRI is majority owned (56.75% shares) by the Government of Republic of Indonesia, while the rest was owned by public. According to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Q2 ‐ 2013 Financial Update Presentation as cited., Bank BRI continuously shows superior performance with achieved net profit of Rp10.12 trillion for the end of July 2013, growth of 16.3% from Rp8.60 trillion in Q2 2012.
To support the performance and revenue in 2013, the PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk open job positions and requirements for the following:
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- Min Bachelor (S1) or Master Degree (S2) from a reputable universities with accredited A and B, majoring in
- PPS Umum : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for Mathematics, and Statistics)
- PPS Auditor : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (only for Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS IT : Computer Science, Information Engineering
- S1 : min GPA 3.00
- S2 : min GPA 3.25 (with GPA S1 min. 3.00)
- Max age 27 years old (S1) and 30 years old (S2)
- Priority for those who have not participated in previous selection of PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married and willing for not married for 1 year since was appointed as Permanent employees of BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all work units of BRI across Indonesia and Abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if been accepted as a participant of PPS BRI
- 12 - 14 September 2013 Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
- 13 - 14 September 2013 Universitas Hasanuddin, Makassar
- 3 - 4 October 2013 Universitas Brawijaya, Malang
- 25 - 26 October 2013 Institut Pertanian Bogor, Bogor
- 25 - 27 October 2013 Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung
- 1 - 2 November 2013 Universitas Sumatera Utara, Medan
- 8 - 9 November 2013 Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang
- 9 - 10 November 2013 Jogja Expo Center, Jogjakarta
Only candidates with the relevant requirements will be processed for the next selection.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.