Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
- Do you feel you have the potential to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? Do you want to be rewarded not only for what you do, but also for how you do it? Then we should have a conversation.
- We are looking for experienced professional who will join our Finance Services team while you can make an impact by develop your personal growth & progress. You will learn how to provide excellent financial services to our customers. You will also learn our processes, guidelines and policies provided by Philip Morris, US GAAP, taxation rules and regulations in Indonesia.
- This is an industry like no other, with unique challenges and opportunities. It’s in both our interests that you become the best you can be.
- Perform & coordinate month end closing process in SAP.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis financial statements in accordance with US GAAP & Local GAAP.
- Business analysis to identify the variance in certain period.
- Calculate company income tax in accordance with Indonesia Taxation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualifying experience with large corporations in a related area, with supervisory experience preferably multinational company, or reputable international public accounting firm
- Understanding of Accounting Standards (Indonesia & US GAAP)
- Sound knowledge of SAP design and functionalities, familiarity with a computerized environment is required
- Knowledge of Indonesia taxation
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Having skill on other Asia Language will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skill
- Location: Main Office, Surabaya
- 5 positions available
For further information, please refer official source from Sampoerna on following link below.Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and submit your application directly through Sampoerna Website Recruitment and clicking apply in preferred position.apply
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.