These qualities build on our strong commercial acumen and the partnership-driven approach that have been central to our business from the outset. We are participants in a number of major projects including the world-class Dolphin Gas Project, which is central to meeting the energy needs of the UAE.
In Indonesia Mubadala Petroleum is the operator of the Ruby gas field, Sebuku Block. Our commitment is to support Indonesia economic growth and to operate to the highest safety and environmental standards. As a part of this exciting journey, we are seeking for the following position:
Human Resource Manager - Indonesia
- As part of the Indonesia Leadership Team, the Human Resource Manager will be responsible for positioning Human Resources (HR) as a strategic business partner in the Indonesian business.
- The incumbent will work with Company Global HR Function and expected to be partner with other Functions in order to support Management to understand, drive and implement solutions for the Indonesian business in accordance with the broader Mubadala Petroleum (MP) HR Strategic plan and other Functional objectives.
- Achieving success will require a commitment to continually identify opportunities to demonstrate leadership and compliance in all activities that support the HR Strategic Plan. It will be essential that the incumbent develop strong and trusted relationships and gains the respect of the Indonesia Leadership Team (ILT), Line Managers, and Employees as continues effort to play balance role in being Company’s and Employee’s advocate.
Key Accountabilities include but not limited as follows:
- Lead the development and implementation of HR Strategies, policies, objectives and services into the Indonesia Business Unit (BU).
- Manage and monitor HR operations across Indonesia BU to ensure the effective and timely delivery of HR services for the business.
- Prepare and provide advice to Management / Leadership Team on HR matter based on SKK Migas and other GoI rules and regulations, and also proper HR practices.
- Lead and monitor the approval and reporting process on HR and manpower Work Program & Budget (WP&B), Career Development Monitoring (CDM), Authority for Expenditure (AFE), Work Force Plan (WFP)/RPTKA, international mobility initiative, and outsourcing.
- Advise and coach management in the development of Workforce Plan aligned with Corporate Guideline, gain acceptance from SKK Migas, Migas, Ministry of Manpower including the work permit for expatriates from the authorized institution.
- Liaise with global and regional HR on total remuneration philosophy to design, deliver and maintain the total remuneration on evolving market practices, GoI regulations, internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Lead and support the performance management, succession plans, Individual Development Plan job enrichment opportunities and talent management program, and ensure mentoring and coaching of employees by management.
- Support the Development programs including the Corporate Leadership Programs, and Competency Management System to be coherent with organization strategies.
- Manage Indonesia BU Industrial Relation strategy, processes and systems.
- Maintain knowledge of Labor Law and SKK Migas and government regulations, ensure compliance in company and HR regulations and policies as well as advice management in such a way that they comply at all times.
- Organize jobs and accountabilities of the HR department to establish the basis for effectively and efficiently achieving the HR objectives.
- Bachelor in in relevant discipline with extensive HR exposure. Master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years in HR function, with 5 years as HR Manager. At least 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- In depth knowledge of labor law and SKK Migas regulations.
- Excellent strategic, analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of initiative, integrity, self-confidence and commitment.
- Hands on, hard worker and both results and process oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Job Classification: Permanent Position
- Position is for Indonesian national only and all candidates will be treated confidentially.
Note: For those of you who are interested in working at energy companies such as Mubala, just to better understand , guidance, secret and outs of the energy company, please register here.
For furter information, please refer official source from Mubala Group on following link below.To apply for this opportunity, please register yourself to Mubala Website Recruitment.apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.Closing date 2 October 2016.