PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment For Staff, Manager (SMK, S1, S2) KCJ KAI Group October 2016

Advertisement
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek, karir PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek, lowongan kerja PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek, lowongan kerja oktober 2016
www.beritasatu.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in the fields of transport, namely:PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KAI Commuter" is a reputable transportation services company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek operates primarily as commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jabodetabek). PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group, a leading state-owned railways transportation company in Indonesia. At present, KAI Commuter is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares.In term of financial performance, KAI Commuter produced satisfactory results in 2015.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment

Risk Management Manager

Requirements:
  • Male with age is between 25 – 40 year old.
  • Minimum S1 from a reputable university Accreditation "A" with a GPA of 2.95.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in Risk Management unit.
  • Hands-on experience in making an analysis of Risk Management.
  • Hands-on experience in making a feasibility project.
  • Possess certification in Risk Management
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (with an ideal weight / proportional)
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworking.
  • Have high integrity and initiative.

Staff Pemeliharaan Sarana

Requirements:
  • Male with age is between 18 – 28 year old.
  • Minimum Vocational High School (SMK) majoring in Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (minimum SKHUN score of 6.5).
  • Previous experience as field technician is an added value.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (with an ideal weight / proportional)
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworking.
  • Have high integrity and initiative.

Pelaksana IT

Requirements:
  • Male with age is between 18 – 28 year old.
  • Minimum Vocational High School (SMK) majoring in Computer Networking Engineering (minimum SKHUN score of 6.5).
  • Previous experience as field technician is an added value.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (with an ideal weight / proportional)
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworking.
  • Have high integrity and initiative.
For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above.  Kindly submit your application with CV including recent photograph, copy of diploma, transcript and BAN-PT accreditation (for Risk Management Manager) to : hrd@krl.co.id.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.source
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Advertisement
Comments
0 Comments
Loading...