Due to strengthen its team, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah through the Directorate for Business Climate and International Cooperation invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Staf Pendukung Unit Kerja Subdirektorat Kerjasama Internasional (Code : SP.KI)
- Minimum S1 Law (preferably in International Law).
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Hands-on experience in scientific papers / journals / research is preferred.
- Able to use Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English (active).
- Cover letter, addressed to Pejabat Pengadaan Direktorat Pengembangan Iklim Usaha dan Kerjasama Internasional LKPP;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of Identity Card;
- A copy of Diploma which has been legalized by the authorized official;
- A copy of the transcript which have been certified by the authorized official;
- Proof of the CAT (minimum score 70 for national vision test, 75 for general intelligence test and 126 for personal characteristics test). For CAT tests can be performed in the Civil Service Agency (BKN) or may attach proof of the CAT that has been done in the year 2015/2016;
- Latest color photos (3x4);
- Other relevant certificates or documents to support the application.
For those of you who are interested in getting information in a video blog about motivation, success stories, success tips, and information related to the development of personal and business information please click here.
For more detail information, please refer official source from LKPP on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all documents above to not later than 22 December 2016 (12.00 WIB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "Lamaran Position Code" in your email subject.source
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.