PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Junior Staff KRL KAI Group December 2016

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek, karir PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek , lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan kerja 2016
MIX Marcomm - We continue the job information coming back from one transport company in Indonesia, namely:PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KAI Commuter" is a reputable railways transportation services company in Indonesia. KAI Commuter operates primarily as a commuter railways operator in the area of JABODETABEK; Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi. KAI Commuter is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group, the largest state-owned railways operator in Indonesia. At present, KAI Commuter is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Junior Staff

  • Male or Female are welcome with age is between 20 – 30 year old.
  • Minimum S1 from a leading university with minimum accreditation "A".
  • Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 2.95.
  • Advanced level of Microsoft Office.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (ideal body weight / proportional).
  • Skilled, honest, and hardworking.
  • Have integrity and high employment initiative.
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.

For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please  send your application with maximum size of 5MB (application letter, CV, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, BAN PT accreditation certificate, SKCK, medical /not color blind certificate) to : mention the position applied on the email subject. Closing date 15 December 2016.source
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.