In term of financial performance, Semen Padang registered a 1.86% growth in total revenue of Rp 6,528.32 billion as compared with Rp 6,408.76 billion in 2014.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Semen Padang is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Technical Trainee (Non Manajerial) PT Semen Padang
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Well-behaved and free from drugs.
- Willing to be placed in any work unit and in the working area of PT Semen Padang.
- Age as of 1 December 2016
- A maximum of 25 years old for fresh graduate candidates.
- A maximum of 30 years for candidates with at least 2 years of experience in the field of science.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder with GPA ≥ 2.75 (scale of 4.00), majoring in the following discipline
- Mechanical Engineering (Code : TTM)
- Industrial Engineering (Code : TTI)
- Chemical Engineering (Code : TTK)
- Electro Engineering - Power Lines (Code : TLK)
- Electro Engineering - Weak Currents / Instrumentation (Code : TTL)
- Mining Engineering (Code : TTB)
- Civil Engineering (Code : TTS)
- Chemical Analyst (COde : TKA)
- Economics Management (Code : TEM)
- Economics Accounting (Code : TEA)
Note: Want to join our email list in order to get a job from different fields, CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, and others, please click here.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply and to know more about Technical Trainee Program at Semen Padang, please refer official source from Semen Padang on following link below. If you consider that you are the right candidate, please register and sumbit your application directly through www.rekrutmen-ptsp.com at the very latest by 7 January 2017. Applications received after these dates will not be considered.source
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.