PT XL Axiata Tbk - Recruitment For XL Millennial Development Program XL Axiata May 2017

Advertisement
PT XL Axiata Tbk, karir PT XL Axiata Tbk, lowongan kerja PT XL Axiata Tbk lowongan kerja 2017
Tribunnews.com
cdcindonesia.com - We resume job vacancy information in the field of telecommunications, namely:PT XL Axiata Tbk - XL Axiata is a reputanle public listed company in Indonesia that is involved in telecommunication services, telecommunications network and multimedia services provider. XL Axiata is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian cellular operators. As at the end of December 2016, XL Axiata has recorded 46.47 million active subscribers, both postpaid and prepaid subscribers. XL Axiata is a local subsidiary company of Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata Group), a leading telecommunication service company from Malaysia. As of December 2016, Axiata Group Berhard is the majority shareholder at PT XL Axiata Tbk, with 66.4% of ownership through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn. Bhd and the rest is owned by the public with 33.6% shares. Based in Jakarta, XL Axiata now has 82 XL center and XL stores spread in 5 regional offices; West Region, JABO Region, Central Region, East Region, and North Region. The Company also supported by 2 subsidiary/affiliate companies; PT XL Planet and PT One Indonesia Synergy.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT XL Axiata Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:

XL Millennial Development Program


Requirements
  • Background in Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2), graduated from reputable university majoring in Business and Management, Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Computer Engineering, Information System, Informatics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Marketing Communication, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering, Psychology, Finance and Accounting.
  • Strong academic results with GPA min. 3.00 (S1) and 3.50 (S2).
  • Maximum age of 23 years old for S1 and 25 years of for S2.
  • Fluent in English.
  • Have significant achievements.
  • Agile and actively involved in organization.

For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested and meet with all requirements above, please send your resume directly through Jobstreet's system at XL Axiata - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. (Your application will go directly to PT XL Axiata Tbk).source
Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Advertisement
Comments
0 Comments