PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment For Great People Trainee Program Telkom November 2017

Advertisement
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk , karir PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk , lowongan kerja PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk , lowongan kerja 2017
Tribun Jabar - Tribunnews.com
cdcindonesia.com - Morning spirit of indonesia, here is information of job vacancy coming from one of telecommunication company in Indonesia, that is:PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Telkom Indonesia (IDX:TLKM, NYSE:TLK) or known as "Telkom Group/Telkom" is a well-known public listed company with its core business in telecommunication services. Telkom Indonesia is a state-owned company and is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. As of December 2016, Telkom Indonesia is 52.09% owned by the Government of Indonesia and other remaining was owned by Public (47.91%). Telkom Indonesia major business is in the field of integrated telecommunications services and networks in Indonesia operating domestically and abroad. Its business include fixed wire line connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia also engaged in providing various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services and IT enabler, and other portal services. Headquartered in Bandung West Java, Telkom Indonesia's operations are divided into 7 regional division offices. These regions gave Telkom Indonesia a total of 58 telecommunication areas and 572 Plasa Telkom spread across Indonesia.
As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:

Great People Trainee Program Batch VII - Website Gelombang II 2017

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI) with the maximum age of 24 years old for S1 and 27 years old for S2 on 1 October 2017.
  • Have completed the study period (S1/S2) by attaching a diploma or Graduate Certificate (SKL). Education background in following disciplines :
    1. Telecommunications Engineering
    2. Informatics Engineering / Information Systems
    3. Electrical Engineering
    4. Physics Engineering
    5. Industrial Engineering
    6. Statistics/Mathematics
    7. Visual Communication Design
    8. Business Administration/Commerce Administration
    9. Management
    10. Accounting
    11. Economics
    12. Communication Studies
    13. Law
    14. Psychology
  • Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 3.00 for S1 and 3.50 for S2 (scale 4.00).
  • Have TOEFL certificate with minimum score of 500.
  • Willing to be relocated in all working area of Telkom Indonesia.
  • Willing to undergo office bonding.
  • Only qualified applicants will be processed.

Note: For those of you who are interested in working at energy companies such as PT Pertamina (Persero), just to better understand , guidance, secret and outs of the energy company, please register here.

For more information and submission, please refer official source from Telkom Indonesia on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. To apply, please register yourself to Telkom Indonesia e-Recruitment website with link as follow: https://rekrutmen.telkom.co.id.source
The applications must be submitted before 19 November 2017.Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up.
Advertisement
Comments
0 Comments