PT XL Axiata Tbk - Recruitment For Information Security Specialist, Visual Designer XL Axiata July 2018

PT XL Axiata Tbk, karir PT XL Axiata Tbk, lowongan kerja PT XL Axiata Tbk, lowongan kerja 2018 - spirit of indonesia morning, here is information of job vacancy coming from one of telecommunication company in indonesia, that is:PT XL Axiata Tbk - XL Axiata is a major mobile phone operator in Indonesia. XL Axiata is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian cellular operators. As at the end of December 2016, XL Axiata has recorded 46.47 million active subscribers, both postpaid and prepaid subscribers. PT XL Axiata Tbk is a local member of Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata Group), a leading telecommunication service company from Malaysia. As of December 2016, PT XL Axiata Tbk is 66.4% owned by Axiata Group Berhard through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn. Bhd and the rest is owned by the public with 33.6% shares. Based in Jakarta, XL Axiata's operations are divided into 5 regions;  West Region, JABO Region, Central Region, East Region, and North Region. These regions gave the company total of 82 XL center and XL stores spread in all over Indonesia. PT XL Axiata Tbk is also supported by 2 subsidiary/affiliate companies; PT XL Planet and PT One Indonesia Synergy.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT XL Axiata Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:

Information Security Specialist

  • Required relevant experience for minimum 6 years in telco IT or Information System / IT Security Technical consultant, information security related working.
  • Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent..
  • Technical experience on Implementation of governance in relation to build excellent security initiatives Technology design and operation.

Visual Designer; UX Designer

  • Graduated from a Design/Art School or Ergonomics, Industrial Design, Graphics Design, Engineering (Human Computer Interaction), Usabillity, User experience.
  • Portofolio.
  • Skills : Abobe (Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc..), Sketch, Invision / Marvel App, Principle , Dev, Bootstrap, Github.

For further information, please refer official source from PT XL Axiata Tbk on following link below. Should you interested and meet with all requirements above, please apply directly through XL Axiata's LinkedIn system at Information Security Specialist - Visual Designer - UX Designer.source
Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.