PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Assistant Mgr Supply Chain Unilever September 2018

Advertisement
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk , karir PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk , lowongan kerja PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk , lowongan kerja 2018, lowongan kerja terbaru
KarirNews.Com
cdcindonesia.com - In the morning, all job seekers, the following job information came from one of the leading FMC companies in Indonesia, namely:PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) is a reputable multinational company in Indonesia operates in consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Unilever Indonesia running business in integrated consumer goods industry and has 39 product brands in soaps, detergents, cosmetic products, ice cream, savoury, soy sauce, margarine, tea based beverages and fruit juice. Its business include manufacturing, marketing and distribution of FMCG products. Unilever Indonesia was first established in 1933, and within 82 years has established itself as the leading FMCG in Indonesia.PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a local member of a global consumer goods company Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group). Currently, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is 85% owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%).  Based in Tangerang Banten, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk now has 9 production facilities located in the Jababeka Industrial Zone, Cikarang and Rungkut, Surabaya (as of December 2016). Unilever Indonesia also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,185 employee.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of

Assistant Manager in Supply Chain Department

Requirements
  • Fresh Graduate or experienced are welcome to apply.
  • Minimum S1 degree with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 scale, preferably from Engineering Major.
  • Good English skills, both written and speaking.
  • Active learner, strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills.

For more information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://bit.ly/ULIRecruitment.source
Closing date 25 September 2018.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Advertisement
Comments
0 Comments