PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Development Program CIMB Niaga December 2018

Advertisement
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, karir PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, lowongan kerja PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, karir 2018
Infobanknews
cdcindonesia.com - The morning enthusiasm of all friends, the following is information about job vacancies coming from one of the banking companies in the banking sector, namely:PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga or is a well-established privately-owned commercial bank in Indonesia. The Bank was first established in 1955 and initially registered as Bank Niaga. The name of PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk officially launched in 2008. PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk is a local subsidiary company of Malaysia-based investment bank CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group). At present, CIMB Group is the majority shareholder at PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk, with 92.5% of ownership. The rest is owned by general public (7.5%). Headquartered in Jakarta, CIMB Niaga supported by 542 branches, 4,500 ATMs, 174 Multi-Function Devices/MFD, 683 Cash Deposit & Recycle Machines, and 12,782 employees spread in all over Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in banking industry as :

Operations Development Program

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 27 years old.
  • Bachelor degree (S1) in any major with GPA ≥ 3.00.
  • Previous working experience on Operations Unit preferable maximum 1 year.
  • Fluent in English, both oral and written.
  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Demonstrate the following qualities: integrity, high motivation, self-confidence, driven / energetic, good communication / interpersonal skills, professionalism.

IT Development Program

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 27 years old.
  • Bachelor degree (S1), preferable majoring in Systems / Technical Informatics with GPA ≥ 3.00.
  • Previous working experience on IT Unit preferable maximum 1 year.
  • Fluent in English, both oral and written with minimum IELTS score 6.0 or TOEFL score 500 (within 6 months).
  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Demonstrate the following qualities: integrity, high motivation, self-confidence, driven / energetic, good communication / interpersonal skills, professionalism.

For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from CDC Unpad on following link below. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your career then please apply today! Please apply directly to Operations Development Program  - IT Development Program.source
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Advertisement
Comments
0 Comments