The Business Competition Supervisory Commission / Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha (KPPU) is a state institution assigned to oversee the implementation of Law Number 5 Year 1999 concerning Prohibition of Monopolistic Practices and Unfair Business Competition. KPPU invites the best Indonesian candidates who have high commitment to participate in KPPU's employees recruitment and selection.
- The qualifications that must be fulfilled are as follows:
- Indonesian citizen
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 30 years old on June 1, 2019
- Opened for all Study Programs, but preferably majoring in:
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Development Economics / Economics
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Accounting / Taxation
- Bachelor of Statistics
- Bachelor of Communications
- Bachelor of Agriculture
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Communicative in Indonesian and English verbally / in writing
- Smart, solutive, like challenges and able to work together in a team
- Preferably active in student organizational activities
- Preferably those who have experience in relevant fields (research, judicial processes and taxation) minimum 1 year
- Placement in KPPU Head Office Jakarta and KPPU Regional Office, namely Surabaya, Medan, Balikpapan, Batam, Makassar and Bandung
Interested applicants are invited to submit application files consisting of:
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Legalized photocopy of diploma
- Legalized photocopy of transcript
- Photocopy of ID card (KTP)
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Color photograph size 4x6 cm 1 sheet
- Color photograph size 3R 1 sheet
- Employment certificate (if any).
The application files should be sent to:
Gedung KPPU Jl Ir. H. Juanda No. 36 Jakarta Pusat 10120 (postmark)
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should be received Latest date 28 June 2019 at 23.59 WIB.
Note:Untuk anda yang tertarik untuk menyiapkan diri di tes cpns dan PPPK 2019, silahkan order disini
KPPU does not collect any fee related to this recruitment and selection and the Recruitment Committee's decision cannot to be contested.
Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up.