Along with opening up opportunities and increased ability to serve the wider community needs, the Company expanded its business to the commercial and consumer segments as well as the sharia.
The Company has grown and developed into a group of banks that entered into medium-sized bank in Indonesia, with assets reaching IDR 79,051 billions in December 2014.
PT. Bank Bukopin Tbk. requires new employee for position of:
Professional Management Development Program - Jakarta
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) from the Departments of Economics, Accounting & Taxation, Business, Law, Information Systems, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Informatics / Computer Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Communications, and Visual Communication Design.
- Fresh graduate or have 1-2 years work experience (maximum age 27 years old)
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for State University graduates / 3.00 for Private University graduates
- Minimum TOEFL score 450
- Willing to be placed in any Bank Bukopin's branch office
- Have a strong desire for self-development
- Have good interpersonal skill
- Have high integrity, discipline, and high commitment
- Have strong orientation towards customers
- Have a strong will to learn and work to achieve the best results
- Able to work in team or work with individual target
- Never been dishonorably discharged from government or private agencies or legal entity
- Have a Police Certificate (SKCK) from the police
- Physically and mentally healthy: not partial or total color blindness, free from the influence of narcotics and other additives
- Basic salary
- Health Insurance
- Holiday allowance
- Leave Allowance
- Able to work in team
- Good looking
Those who are interested please apply via Urbanhire.com at link below.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process