Be part of the team that will take our vision to the next level and join our mission bringing health through food to as many people as possible!.
Commercial HRBP Manager - Jakarta
About the Job
In this role, you will do:
- Process HR related data, analyse trends and metrics, and generate insights to advise functional leaders with fact-based information and translate into precise action plans
- Advice and facilitate function leaders to propose effective and fit-for-purpose organisation design, business processes, and manpower planning to deliver business objectives
- Facilitate people related discussions and decision making, including but not limited to performance calibration, talent review, promotion panel, etc. to reach concencus and objectives of the session within the pre-determined frameworks and guidelines
- Coach and guide line managers to apply HR policies and guidelines towards their respective team / department
- Facilitate talents and line managers to plan and implement individual and collective development programmes and career management that holistically cover on-the-job learning, networking, digital learning, and in-class training; in collaboration with Danone Academy Indonesia and Functional Capability Development team
- Provide input to HR Cluster Business Services and co-build on HR policies and frameworks to ensure they are relevant and applicable in consideration of specific circumstance and needs in the function
- Anticipate change by collaboration with Business Transformation partners, to provide robust change management plan in rolling out any change initiatives. Follow it up by continuous monitoring and if necessary relevant intervention actions on the aftermath of the changes
- Together with line managers, manage conducive working atmosphere in the function by appropriately managing employees grievance, implementing cultural development program or Danone People Survey follow up plans, enforce disciplinary action, etc.
- In collaboration with HR Cluster Business Services and other related functions, ensure seamless implementation and operational of entire people cycle processes, including but not limited to hiring and onboarding, training, people movements, payroll, exit, etc.
- To be successful in this role, you would need to have:
- Bachelor degree in any major with 3-5 years relevent working experinces as HR professional in dynamic organisations or in HR consulting background
- Previous experience in commercial functions of multinational FMCG companies will be an advantage
- Grit, perseverance, and agility within VUCA environment
- Engagement and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Communication and presentation skill
- Analytical thinking
- Data and technology savvy.
- Real work experience in a multinational company with meaningful purpose.
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.Latest 30 September 2019.