To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently Perkebunan Nusantara Group invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows
Asisten Bidang Tanaman - Code : TAN
- Department of Soil Science / Agronomy / Agrotechnology / Plant Protection / Agribusiness
- Department of Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Department of Information Technology (Information Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science) / Law / Psychology
- Department of Accounting / Economics / Management
- Indonesian citizens (WNI), with the maximum age of 28 years old as of 1 November 2019.
- Preferably Male.
- Education background in Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1/D4).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) on a 4.00 grade scale.
- Physicaly and mentally healthy and Drug-Free.
- Not a party member or administrator or involved in practical politics.
- Not a member or administrator of a prohibited organization.
- Not undergoing a criminal legal process and / or have never received a criminal sanction.
- Willing to be placed in the work area of the company.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply and to know more about the program, please refer official source from Perkebunan Nusantara Group on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please register yourself carefully.
Apply Online Via PPM Rekrutmen
Latest date 2 November 2019 23.59 WIB.All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.