Google+ Community Development Career Indonesia | Lowongan Kerja 2014 | Lowongan Kerja: Bank
Showing posts with label Bank. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Bank. Show all posts

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Recruitment For S1, S2 Fresh Graduate November 2014

Written By admin on Monday, November 24, 2014 | 11/24/2014 10:47:00 PM

lowongan kerja bank mandiri 2014
www.jobscdc.com
cdcindonesia.com - We continue back job information coming from one of the largest national banks with assets in Indonesia and is the country's largest commercial banks with controls total assets of Rp 764.93 trillion and maintains total deposit/third party funds of Rp 555.92 at the end of first semester of 2014 (1H 2014, ended in 30 June 2014), that is PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk or BMRI.The bank profile you can see the following.Bank Mandiri is a state-owned banking company in Indonesia which is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia. At present, the Government of Indonesia owns 60% shares in Bank Mandiri and the rest is owned by the public with 40% shares (including 7.65% domestic investors and 32.35% international investors). Bank Mandiri's performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. According to Bank Mandiri 1H 2014 Results Presentation (issued on 24 July 2014), Bank Mandiri posted an increase of 18% year on year (YOY) in total net profits to Rp 9,585 billion.
11/24/2014 10:47:00 PM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Mandiri Sekuritas - Recruitment For D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced November 2014

Written By admin on Sunday, November 23, 2014 | 11/23/2014 10:18:00 PM

lowongan kerja mandiri sekuritas 2014
www.mitrainvestor.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co-workers all morning, following job information comes from one of the companies engaged in the field of securities and is a leading securities and investment companies in Indonesia., that is PT Mandiri Sekuritas or Mandiri Sekuritas.The securities company profile you can see the following.Mandiri Sekuritas was first established as PT Merincorp Securities Indonesia in 1991. In 2000, PT Merincorp Securities Indonesia with PT Exim Sekuritas, and PT Bumi Daya Sekuritas were amalgamated into PT Mandiri Sekuritas. At present, Mandiri Sekuritas has 24 domestic branches and 1 Singapore branch office. In terms of financial performance, Mandiri Sekuritas posted an increase of 36.99% in total operating revenues from Rp 447.57 billion in 2012 to Rp 613.17 billion in 2013.
11/23/2014 10:18:00 PM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Panin Tbk - Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Program November 2014

lowongan kerja bank panin 2014
finance.detik.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in banking and PaninBank is the 8th largest public banks in Indonesia, that is PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk or PT Bank Panin Tbk.This private bk profile you can see this as follows.PaninBank is was founded in 1971 as a merger results of 3 privately-owned banks, namely Bank Kemakmuran, Bank Industri Djaja Indonesia and Bank Industri & Dagang Indonesia. As of September 2013, the ultimate shareholder of PaninBank is PT Panin Financial Tbk with 46.04% shares ownership. The remaining 53.96% interest in PaninBank is owned by ANZ Bank through Votraint No 1103 Pty Ltd (38.82%) and the general public (15.14%). PaninBank is based in Jakarta and now manages 501 office networks, and 965 ATMs in all over Indonesia.
11/23/2014 09:28:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk - S1 MODP

Written By admin on Friday, November 21, 2014 | 11/21/2014 11:32:00 PM

lowongan kerja 2014
www.halaltimes.com
cdcindonesia.com - We again present to you all, following job information comes from one of Indonesia's leading Islamic banks and is a pioneer in sharia banking industry in Indonesia, that is PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk or BMI.This company profile can be seen as follows.Bank Muamalat is based in Jakarta and now has 456 outlets which services more than 3.9 million customers across the country. In terms of financial performance, Bank Muamalat reached significant performance in the second quarter of 2014 (Q2 2014, ended in 30 June 2014). Bank Muamalat’s  total assets experienced growth of 21.95% to Rp 58.48 trillion in Q2 2014 from Rp 247.95 trillion in Q2 2013.
11/21/2014 11:32:00 PM | 0 komentar | Read More

Bank BJB Syariah - Recruitment For Analyst, Reviewer, Group Head

Written By admin on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 | 11/19/2014 11:07:00 PM

lowongan kerja bank bjb syariah 2014
www.infobanknews.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of Islamic banking and is a sharia banking subsidiary company of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk (or widely known as Bank BJB), a reputable publicly-listed regional development bank in Indonesia, that is PT Bank Jabar Banten Syariah or Bank BJB Syariah.The bank profile you can see this as follows.Bank BJB Syariah is based in Bandung West Java and now has 8 branches, 50 sub-branches, 3 office outlets, and 1 cash office spread in 3 provinces (West Java, Banten and DKI Jakarta). In terms of financial performance, Bank BJB Syariah succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2013. Total financing continue to grow by 21.5% to Rp 3.59 trillion fromRp 2.96 trillion in 2012. While total third party fund amounted Rp 3.16 trillion in 2013, or increased 5.68% from Rp2.99 trillion in 2012.
11/19/2014 11:07:00 PM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk - Recruitment For Personal Banker Sinaya December 2014

lowongan kerja bank btpn 2014
wartaekonomi.co.id
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, following a job following information comes from one of the national private banking and is a leading privately-owned bank in Indonesia which specializes in managing pension funds, that is PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk or BTPN.The bank profile you can see this as follows.Bank BTPN was formed in 1958 as Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL) with main business to served retired military personnel. In 1986, the Bank renamed into Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional. Bank BTPN has been listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2008 with stock code of "BTPN". As of March 2014, the shareholders cmposition of Bank BTPN are Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (40%), TPG Nusantara S.a.r.l (25.88%), and the general public (34.12%). According to Bank BTPN Annual Report 2013, Bank BTPN booked total net profit after tax (NPAT) of Rp 2,131 billion in 2013. This reflected an 7.7% increase from Rp 1,978 billion in 2012.
11/19/2014 06:20:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Mutiara Tbk - Recruitment For Staff, Leader, Head (D3, S1, S2) November 2014

Written By admin on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 | 11/18/2014 06:02:00 AM

lowongan kerja bank mutiara 2014
www.tempo.co
cdcindonesia.com - Good morning all fellow job seekers, job information coming from one of the private banks are growing and developing in Indonesia and is a publicly-listed foreign exchange bank in Indonesia, based in Jakarta, that is PT Bank Mutiara Tbk or Mutiara Bank (IDX : BCIC).This private bank profile you can see this as follows. In 2009, Bank Century transformed into Mutiara Bank. As of December 2013, Bank Mutiara is 99.99654% owned by the Government of Indonesia through Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS), while the rest was owned by the general public. Bank Mutiara now has 61 office networks  across Indonesia. According to Bank Mutiara Annual Report, Bank Mutiara posted total assets of  Rp 14.58 trillion at the end of 2013. This reflected a 4.33% decrease from Rp 15.24 trillion in 2012.
11/18/2014 06:02:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Recruitmnet For Frontliner November 2014

Written By admin on Thursday, November 13, 2014 | 11/13/2014 11:13:00 PM

lowongan kerja bri november 2014
bisnis.news.viva.co.id
cdcindonesia.com - We continue to back the best job information from us to you all, following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of national banks and  is the largest banks in Indonesia in micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME’s) segments, that is PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or BRI.The bank profile you can see this as follows.Bank BRI reported total micro loan of Rp 148.4 trillion for the end of third quarter of 2014 (Q3 2014), an increase of 15.75% from Rp 128.2 trillion in Q3 2013. Bank BRI is a state-owned bank which is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia with 56.75% shares and the rest is owned by the public with 43.25% shares.
11/13/2014 11:13:00 PM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Jatim Tbk - Recruitment For S1, S2 Priority Banking, IT Development November 2014

Written By admin on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 | 11/11/2014 06:19:00 AM

cdcindonesia.com -The spirit of co morning all job seekers, job following information comes from one of the companies that is engaged in the banking area and is a a publicly-listed regional development bank in Indonesia, based in Surabaya East Java, that is PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur Tbk or PT Bank Jatim Tbk.This company profile can be seen as follows. Bank Jatim is renowned as one of the largest regional development banks in Indonesia with the widest networking. As of June 2014, Bank Jatim manages 1,117 office networks, including 42 branches, 140 sub branches, 164 cash offices, 47 sharia service offices, 153 payment points, 60 mobile cash units, 6 mobile ATM units, 1 CDM unit and 503 ATMs. According to Bank Jatim Analyst Meeting 1H 2014, Bank Jatim showed a strong performance in  the first half of 2014 (1H 2014, ended in 30 June 2014).
11/11/2014 06:19:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

BRI AGRO -Recruitment For Officer Development Program November 2014

Written By admin on Sunday, November 9, 2014 | 11/09/2014 08:22:00 AM

lowongan kerja bri agro 2014
pasarmodal.inilah.com
cdcindonesia.com - We continue to re-associate all, the job information below comes from one of the private banks that are growing and developing as well as and is a subsidiary company state-owned lender PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Bank BRI), that is PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk or BRI AGRO.Comments for this company can be seen as follows.BRI AGRO was established in 1989 and initially registered as Bank Agroniaga. In 2012, Bank Agroniaga changed into PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk.  Bank BRI Agro now has 12 branches, 10 sub branches, 2 cash offices, 1 payment points in all over Indonesia. According to BRI AGRO Financial Report Q2 2014, BRI AGRO booked an increase in its operational performance. The Bank posted an increase of 134.66% in total comprehensive profit from Rp 13.179 billion in June 2013 to Rp 30.927 billion in June 2014.
11/09/2014 08:22:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

Indonesia EximBank - Recruitment For Secretary, Officer Loan Operation (D3, S1 ) November 2014

Written By admin on Friday, November 7, 2014 | 11/07/2014 05:39:00 AM

lowongan kerja eximbank 2014
www.informall.co.id
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information coming from one of the companies in the financial sector in Indonesia and is the national export financing agency of Indonesia, based in Jakarta. Indonesia Eximbank, that is Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia or LPEI.This company profile can be seen as follows.LPEI was first established as a state-owned export bank PT Bank Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) in 1999. In 2009, PT Bank Ekspor Indonesia (Persero) was changed into Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank). LPEI now has 4 regional offices, located at Surabaya, Medan, Makassar and Surakarta. Indonesia EximBank’s performance in 2013 improved over the previous year.
11/07/2014 05:39:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Syariah Mandiri - Recruitment For Officer, Manager November 2014

Written By admin on Thursday, November 6, 2014 | 11/06/2014 05:52:00 AM

lowongan kerja bsm 2014
dewisugar.blogspot.com
cdcindonesia.com - We continue vacancy information coming back from one of Indonesia's leading Islamic banks and is the strongest sharia bank in Indonesia in term of total assest, that is PT Bank Syariah Mandiri or BSM.This company profile can be seen as follows.PT Bank Syariah Mandiri is an islamic banking subsidiary company of PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, the strongest public bank in Indonesia. As of December 2013, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri is owned majorly by PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk with 231,648,712 shares (equivalent with 99.999999%) and the rest is owned by PT Mandiri Sekuritas with 0.000001% shares. BSM has won several international accolades in recognition of its quality performance. For the fourth time, Bank Syariah Mandiri was awarded as the Best Islamic Bank from Asiamoney Magazine Hongkong on 25 September 2014.
11/06/2014 05:52:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk -Recruitment For Marketing Executive November 2014

Written By admin on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 | 11/04/2014 06:36:00 AM

lowongan kerja bank mandiri 2014
www.jobscdc.com
cdcindonesia.com - We continue to return job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the field of national banks and is the largest commercial banks in Indonesia in terms of total assets and deposit, that is PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk or BMRI.This company profile can be seen as follows.Bank Mandiri is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia with 60% shares and the rest is owned by the general public with 40% shares, including 7.65% domestic investors and 32.35% international investors. According to Bank Mandiri 1H 2014 Results Presentation (issued on 24 July 2014), Bank Mandiri continuously shows superior performance with total net profits growth of 18% year-on-year (yoy).
11/04/2014 06:36:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

Bank BPD DIY - Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Teller (D3, S1) November 2014

Written By admin on Sunday, November 2, 2014 | 11/02/2014 12:16:00 AM

lowongan kerja bank bpd 2014
id.wikipedia.org
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co-workers all morning following job information comes from one of the local banks and  is the regional development bank of the Special Administrative Region of Yogyakarta (DIY) province, that is PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta or Bank BPD DIY.The banking profile as you can see below.The Bank is owned by the provincial and municipal/regency goverments in DIY, consist of the Provincial Government of DIY (48.58%), the Regional Government of Sleman (16.27%), the Regional Government of Bantul (9.36%), the Regional Govenment of Gunungkidul (7.75%) and the Regional Government of Kulon Progo (6.91%). Bank BPD DIY now has 7 branch offices, 17 sub branch offices, 86 cash offices, 24 payment points, 2 mobile cash units, 21 sharia service units, and 88 ATMs. In terms of financial performance, Bank BPD DIY successfully maintained profitability in 2013.
11/02/2014 12:16:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Bukopin Tbk - Recruitment For Teller (D3, S1, Fresh Graduate, Experienced) November 2014

Written By admin on Friday, October 31, 2014 | 10/31/2014 05:32:00 AM

lowongan kerja bank bukpoin 2014
jaringanantikorupsi.blogspot.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, job following information comes from one of the companies engaged in the field of private banking and is a reputable privately-owned bank in Indonesia, based in Jakarta, that is PT Bank Bukopin Tbk or Bank Bukopin.Profile is private bank as you can see below.To date, Bank Bukopin is owned by KOPELINDO with 29.51% shares ownership. The remaining 70.49% interest in Bank Bukopin is owned by PT Bosowa Corporindo (18.57%), the Government of Indonesia (11.43%); and the General Public (40.48%). Bank Bukopin now has 40 branches, 118 sub-branches, 87 funtional offices, 144 cash offices, 39 payment points and 530 ATMs spread in all over Indonesia. In term of financial performance, Bank Bukopin showed a strong performance in the first six months of 2014. According to Bank Bukopin Financial Statements of June 2014, Bank Bukopin posted Rp 531.686 billion in total comprehensive income in the end of June 2014, a growth of 10.04% from Rp 483.174 billion in 2013.
10/31/2014 05:32:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk - Recruitment For Teller Staff BTN (D1, Fresh Graduate, Semua Jurusan) November 2014

Written By admin on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 | 10/29/2014 11:40:00 AM

lowongan kerja bank btn 2014
www.teropongbisnis.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co-workers all morning, following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in banking source and is Jakarta based public-listed banks with focus on mortgage business, that is PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk or BTN.The state-owned bank profile you can see as follows.Bank BTN now has 843 office networks, 1,806 ATMs in all over Indonesia. The Bank also supported by 2,923 post office outlets throughout Indonesia. According to Bank BTN's latest financial statements, Bank BTN’s total comprehensive net profit in the first half of 2014 (1 H 2014, ended in 30 June 2014) reported 6.88% down, from Rp 569.211 billion in 1H 2013 to Rp 530.020 billion in 1H 2014.
10/29/2014 11:40:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk - Recruitment For Sales Program

lowongan kerja ocbc nisp 2014
foto.inilah.com
cdcindonesia.com -The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information that comes from one of a growing private banking and is a privately-owned public banks in Indonesia, based in Jakarta and having more than 72 years of experience in providing a full range of general banking services in Indonesia with focus on consumer banking, small and medium enterprises (SME) banking, that is PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk or Bank OCBC NISP.Profile is private bank as you can see below.PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk is a local subsidiary company of Singapore-based banking giant OCBC Bank. To date, OCBC Bank through OCBC Overseas Investment Pte Ltd holds 85.1% shares in this Bank, while the remaining 14.9% was owned by the general public. OCBC NISP now has 337 office networks, 755 OCBC ATMs throughout Indonesia. In terms of financial performance, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk successfully recorded its total net profit after tax (NPAT) of Rp 632 billion in the first half of 2014 (1H14), an increase of 18% (yoy) from Rp 536 in 1H13.
10/29/2014 05:54:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) - Recruitmnet For Seleksi Calon Pegawai PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) 2014

Written By admin on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 | 10/28/2014 06:16:00 AM

lowongan kerja jasa raharja 2014
wikimapia.org
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, the following job information coming from one of the companies engaged in insurance and is Jakarta-based social insurance company with main business in accident insurance. The Company was founded in 1961 and is wholly-owned by the Government of Indonesia, that is PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) or Jasa Raharja.This company profile can be seen as follows.Jasa Raharja have a workforce of over 264 people in head office and over 1,760 people nationally. The Company also supported by 1 subsidiary, namely PT Jasaraharja Putera which was focus on general insurance and surety bond guarante business. In terms of financial performance, Jasa Raharja posted total net income of Rp 1,916 billion in 2013, or increased 13.12% from Rp 1,694 billion in 2012.
10/28/2014 06:16:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank Central Asia Tbk - Recruitment For MT IT (S1, S2,Fresh Graduate) October 2014

Written By admin on Friday, October 24, 2014 | 10/24/2014 11:01:00 PM

lowongan kerja bank bca 2014
www.infobanknews.com
cdcindonesia.com - The spirit of co morning all job seekers, job following information comes from one of the companies engaged in the field of private banking and is the first largest privately-owned bank and the third largest public-listed bank in Indonesia, that is PT Bank Central Asia Tbk or BCA.Profile for this company as you can see below.PT Bank Central Asia Tbk is registered in Jakarta and now has 1,062 domestic office networks and 14,528 proprietary ATMs  nationally. As of June 2014, the shareholding structure of Bank BCA consist of FarIndo Investments (Mauritius) Ltd qq Mr. Robert Budi Hartono and Mr. Bambang Hartono (47.15%), Anthony Salim (1.79%), and Public(51.09%).
10/24/2014 11:01:00 PM | 0 komentar | Read More

PT Bank BPD NTT - Recruitment For Business Staff, Operational Staff (D3, S1) October 2014

lowongan kerja bank bpd ntt 2014
www.inimaumere.com
cdcindonesia.com - We proceed again best job information from us to you all, the following job information comes from one of the local banks that are growing and developing as well as as Bank NTT the regional development bank of East Nusa Tenggara Province, that is PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Nusa Tenggara Timur or PT BPD NTT.The bank profile you can see as follows.At present, Bank NTT operates 161 office networks, including 1 head office at Kupang, 23 branch offices, 30 sub branch offices, 41 cash offices, 49 UPSD units, and 17 payment points. According to Bank NTT Annual Report 2013, Bank NTT has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in 2013. The Bank controls third party funds of Rp 5.06 trillion and maintains assets worth of Rp 7.27 trillion. Total operating income in 2013 significantly rise 23.81% worth as Rp 319.92 billion, better than 2011 period (Rp 258.39 billion).
10/24/2014 05:46:00 AM | 0 komentar | Read More