PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) - Recruitment For Administration and Operation Officer Angkasapura Airports October 2016
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Recruitment of Administration and Operations Officer Candidates
Originating from Outsourcing Employee
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
- Status as an Outsourcing employee of Angkasapura Airports who served in the field
- Technician and Operationals (Except AVSEC and AFFR)
- Outsourcing employee with minimum diploma
- D3 from the faculty of Economics, Air Transportation Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Science, Communication (for applicants in the field of Administration).
- SMA and equivalent (for applicants in the field of Technican and Operationals).
- Still working as an outsourcing employee of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) with a minimum term of 2 years (as of 1 October 2016).
- Maximum age of 40 years old (born in 1976 and thereafter).
- No status as husband / wife of an employee of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).
- Have a good health, not color blind free from drugs represented by a health certificate issued by the Government Hospital.
- Well-behaved (expressed in SKCK).
- Never sentenced to prison or jail by a court decision that already have permanent legal force for committing a criminal act that has to do with the position.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of an agency.
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company.
- Application letter, addressed to Direktur Personalia & Umum;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Copy of Indonesian KTP/SIM;
- Copy of Employment Contract with Angkasa Pura Support minimum 2 contract period.
- Recommendation letter from General Manager/Project Head (Branch Office) according to the format that has been determined;
- Legalized copy of SKCK (can be submitted during verification document);
- Medical certificate (can be submitted during verification document);
- Color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets).
- Jakarta (for Head Office, Jogjakarta Branch Office, Semarang Branch Office, Solo Branch Office and Suravaya Branch Office).
- Denpasar (for Denpasar and SBU Branch Offices, Lombok Required Branch Office and Kupang Branch Office).
- Makassar (for Banjarmasin Branch Office, Balikpapan Branch Office, Manado Branch Office, Ambon Branch Office and Biak Branch Office) .
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please send all required documents abovoe to Human Capital Unit at the nearest branch office of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero). Closing date 4 October 2016.source
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.