Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi - Recruitment For Advisor KPK February 2017
Due to strengthen its team, Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
PENASIHAT KPK MASA BAKTI 2017-2021
- Indonesian Citizen (evidenced by the Indonesian KTP or passport).
- Minimum age of 40 years and maximum age of 60 years old at the end of the registration period.
- Minimum education background of Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent.
- Not being a political party official in the last 5 years.
- Willing to relinquish the post of structural and / or other positions in the State Institutions / Ministry and the Corporation for becoming KPK Advisor.
- For candidates from Civil State Apparatus (ASN) or TNI / Police must obtain permission from authorized superiors to participate in the selection and was employed at KPK, if passed as KPK Advisor, in accordance with the provisions applicable to the respective agencies.
- Unbound family relationship, either by blood or by marriage up to the 3rd degree with the Management / Employee KPK.
- Never convicted of a crime by a court verdict which has permanent legal force.
- Submit the Certificate of Regulated Health of the Government Hospital / Health Center.
- Have high integrity, independence, and leadership.
- Minimum 10 years of cumulative work experience in the field of Law / Finance / Banking / Organization Management / Organizational Psychology / Information Technology / Systems Audit.
Note: Want to join our email list in order to get a job from different fields, CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, and others, please click here.
For further detail information, please refer official source from KPK on following link below.Interested candidates need to register online to http://www.ppm-asesmen.com/.source
Closing date 26 February 2017. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.