PT Bank BJB Tbk - Recruitment For Officer Development Program Bank BJB September 2017
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Male and Female.
- Minimum University Degree (S1), graduated from Bogor Agricultural University with faculty background in Agriculture, Mathematics & Science (MIPA), Economics & Management, and Business School.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for (for S1) and 3.25 (for S2) within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age of 25 years old for S1; and 27 years old for S2.
- Good looking with height and weight proportional.
- Male : minimum height of 170 cm.
- Female : minimum height of 160 cm.
- Not have family relationship with an employee of Bank BJB up with 2nd degree (father / mother / grandfather / grandmother / husband / wife / son / brother / sister).
- Not married and willing not to get married during the training.
- Willing to be stationed in all the working area of Bank BJB.
- Have a strong analytical.
- Have a good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Active in English language, both oral and written.
- Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind (partial or total), free from the influence of narcotics and other additives.
- Have a good integrity, disciplines and high commitment .
Note: Want to join our email list in order to get a job from different fields, CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, and others, please click here.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, feel free to apply directly through http://cda.ipb.ac.id.source
Closing date 28 September 2017.Walk in Interview will be held on 30 September 2017 at IPB Dramaga Bogor.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.