Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) - Recruitment For Engineer - Civil | Engineer - Project May 2019
Vacancies exist for the following positions, those who are interested in and meet the requirement for these positions are invited to apply.
Engineer - Civil
- (Fixed Term Position)
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulations to all staff and contractors.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s Health, Safety and Environmental Management policies.
- Monitor operational activities to identify non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures, particularly with regards to Fatality Prevention Elements.
- Identifying and propose necessary Capex for each senior engineer area responsibility.
- Supervise approved CEA cost utilization.
- Manage team relationship with related parties (internal and external MDD) and resolve issues in a timely and adequate manner.
- Support Supt. Civil & Env planning to determine improvement targets, look for inefficiencies and the root causes, determine and implement action plans, measure results.
- Provide haul road designs, road diversion, underpass, open channel, underground tunnel, and other civil works within mine areas as per each engineer’s area responsibility.
- Provide scheduling of long term dredging allocations.
- Provide long term global water management in overall KPC Mine Site (catchments area, water flowing, pump directions and requirements, sump, etc) as per each engineer’s area responsibility following official released 5YP version.
- Identify and provide High Level designs of Sediment ponds requirements based on official released Five Year Planning.
- Provide detail design of water management infrastructure project.
- Inspect and report existing sediment ponds regularly.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil, Hydrology or Environment Engineering.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in mine civil and water management, or in associated high level civil planning roles. As a guide, Three (3) years plus experience should be used.
- Strong Engineering skill.
- Strong Analytical Thinking & problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to produce reports and to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good grasp of engineering and economic principles.
- Financial skills to handle capital appropriation, costing and budget responsibilities.
- Knowledge and exposure to a range of planning techniques and the tools to translate those ideas into reality.
Engineer - Project
- (Fixed Term Position)
- Evaluate project schedule and specification to ensure KPC standard specification and procedures are applied to proposed design of construction prior to execution, and provide some recommendations as appropriate.
- Monitor and supervise construction and installation M&E works during project execution to ensure the project specification is met during project commissioning within quality, time and cost parameters as described on the project plan.
- Provide summary reports to ensure that project’s budget meet the objectives and highlight any project issues may disrupt the project completion.
- Co-ordinate with a number project groups and ensure the work commitments meet the expectations.
- Liaise with other team members and project groups to describe project and material designs, requirements, specification, etc.
- Liaise with the stakeholder to understand the requirements in order to obtain approval for the proposed design and specification.
- Conduct regular safety inspections to address problem areas, check that people are adhering to agreed KPC safety regulations and standards.
- Provide analysis mechanical and electrical scope for new building construction, workshop, etc if needed.
- Qualification in Engineering, preferably from Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other discipline with equivalent training and experience
- Extensive (minimum 3 years) experience in mechanical or electrical works.
- Have good experience in managing project activities, including civil, mechanical and electrical services with substantial project management experience.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English, to liaise with KPC personnel, contractors and external suppliers, consultants.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
- Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph to email address below:
PT Kaltim Prima Coal
With Subject (Position_Your Name).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.