Bank BNI - Penerimaan Untuk Posisi Officer Development Program (ODP) | Compensation and Benefits Manager September 2019
A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age.BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Officer Development Program - Gelombang II 2019
- S1 / S2 from reputable universities with relevant field of studies
- Proficient in English and submit your score in the application (TOEFL / IELTS), we only accept score provided by official / authorized institution
- Current status is not married and willing to not get married during program (6 months)
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI
- Paid Vacation Leave Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance Medical / Health Insurance
- After you succeeded to be ODP BNI, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation):
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Stock Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never ending improvement
- Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship opportunity
- Smart and professional looking
- Maximum 35 years old by the time this job vacancy is announced
- S1 / S2 from an A accredited university
- Minimum 5 years experience in Compensation and Benefit, preferably specialized in Human Resources of banking industry
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Dependable, results-driven, and achievement-focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Self-motivated to achieve standards of excellence
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI.
Those who are interested please apply to link below (open Job Vacancy menu).
Latest date 1 Oktober 2019.Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up.