Bank Indonesia - Penerimaan Untuk Pendidikan Calon Pegawai Muda PPCM 34 BI September 2019
Chemical, Economy, electric, engineering, Finance, fresh graduate, ITC, Lembaga Negara, Manajement Trainee, Pengalaman, Statistik
Due to strengthen its team, Bank Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Pendidikan Calon Pegawai Muda (PCPM) 34
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Have completed undergraduate (S1) / Postgraduate (S2) education, majoring in following disciplines
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Economics
- Development Studies
- Islamic Economics
- Legal Studies
- Administrative Science (Commerce / Business / Fiscal)
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering (weak current)
- Physics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- For overseas graduates : have a field of study or expertise equivalent to the above field of study.
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (4.00 scale).
- For overseas graduates who are not included in the QS World University Top 50 Ranking are required to:
- Providing diploma equalization results from Kemenristek Dikti.
- Providing the results of the equalization of values obtained from official institutions that have the authority to carry out equalization of values.
- Deliver evidence of the results of the equivalents as in items a and b when they are declared to have passed the Health Test and Psychiatry Selection Stage.
- Maximum ages as of 14 September 2019:
- S1: maximum age of 26 years old.
- S2: maximum age of 28 years old.
- Preferably have national / international achievements and organizational experience on campus and / or social society.
- Demonstrate leadership potential, interpersonal skills, communication skills, team work and good analytical skills, and can be relied upon.
- Willing to resign and release official ties at the previous company / institution if accepted as a prospective Bank Indonesia employee.
- Willing to sign a letter of service agreement with Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to comply with every regulation and / or order in force at Bank Indonesia.
- Willing to be placed in all Bank Indonesia offices, both in the head office and in representative offices with high loyalty, ability and resilience to work for the nation and country.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For more detail information on the requirement about the program, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please register and submit your application to Bank Indonesia e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Apply Online - Official Information
Latest date 19 September 2019.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.