PwC Indonesia - Penerimaan Untuk Assurance Associate | Forensic Manager December 2019
Our services are rendered through separate legal entities focusing on different aspects of the service offerings we provide, each of which draw on the collective resources and experience of PwC firms, both here and worldwide.
Assurance (Audit) - Associate - Greater Jakarta
- Associate: 0-2 year(s) of working experience in a public accounting firm or related field. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skill, communication and project management.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is an advantage.
Forensic Manager - Greater Jakarta
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a related technical discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of six years of working experience in forensic investigations, compliance, fraud management, internal audit, digital forensics, or another related field
- Certification in the following areas is a plus: CFE and CPA
- Experience conducting forensic investigations
- Strong ability to exercise initiative, as well as problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Strong ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success in performing and supervising various work streams in client engagements that emphasise the identification and addressing of client needs
- Demonstrates proven abilities and success in leading business functions and teams
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Assurance Associate - Forensic Manager
All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.