PT Pegadaian (Persero) - Penerimaan Untuk Posisi Cash Transaction Supporting Staff (SMK/SMU) January 2020
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates for following position:
Tenaga Pendukung Transaksi Kas (Kasir) - Kanwil IX Jakarta 2
- Carry out the work of receiving, counting and payment, as well as carrying out financial administrative tasks in the work unit according to the authority and SOP.
- Take notes and administer the receipt and expenditure of money / non-cash which is managed in accordance with the SOP.
- Filing documents and other proof of transactions
- Prepare reports according to the scope and area of their duties.
- Implement Business Continuity Plan (BCP) according to the policies of the relevant work unit.
- Cross selling Pegadaian products.
- Complete other tasks given by superior.
- Minimum High School graduate
- Minimum age 20 years old and maximum 30 years old (by January 31, 2020).
- Preferably have experience as a Cashier at least 1 (one) year.
- Communicative (able to communicate in English at least passive).
- Able work in team or work independently, have good integrity and conscientious.
- Computers literated in Microsoft Office.
- Willing to be placed in the area around the applicant's domicile in accordance with available formation.
- Preferably native applicants from the DKI Jakarta and Tangerang Region with the area division as follows:
- Cireundeu Area
- Kalideres Area
- Kebayoran Baru Area
- Tangerang Area
- Tanjung Priok Area
- Contract positions available
Administrative document requirements:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of identity card / KTP
- 1 piece 4x6 cm photograph
- Health and Drug-Free Certificate from doctor or local hospital (submitted when the candidate has passed the interview stage)
- Copy of valid Police Certificate (SKCK) from the Police
- Career path in a state-owned company
- Basic salary and allowances
- Health Insurance and BPJS
- Competency Training
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.