PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) - Penerimaan Untuk Posisi Pilot Service Program IPC Group February 2020
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of
Pandu (Pilot Service)
- Minimum age of 30 years and maximum age of 39 years old on 1 February 2020.
- Possess Marine Certification, minimum ANT-III (preferably ANT II and ANT I).
- Minimum 3 years of sailing as Mualim 1000 GT Ship (Preferred Captain).
- Physically and mentally healthy, drug-free.
- Minimum height of 160cm.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Have basic swimming skills.
- Willing to be assigned in all working areas of IPC Group.
- Willing to undergo service ties with the company.
- Willing to follow the Pandu Candidate Training by the Directorate General of Sea Transportation (for those who do not yet have the Pilot Service Training diploma).
For more information, please refer official source from ICP Group on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please register and sign in to IPC Group e-recruitment website with link as follow.
Latest date 17 February 2020.All applications will be treated confidentially.Only selected candidates will be notified to join the recruitment process.