PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII - Penerimaan Untuk D3, D4, S1 PMMB Internship ProgramFebruary 2020

PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII, karir PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII, lowongan kerja 2020, karir PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII, lowongan kerja terbaru
www.tribunnews.com
cdcindonesia.com - Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, here is the information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in the national plantation sector in Indonesia, namely:PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII - PTPN XII or PTPN 12 is a reputable company in Indonesia, based in Surabaya East Java and running business in agribusiness and plantation industry. PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII was founded in 1996 as a merger results of 3 state plantation companies, namely ex PT Perkebunan XXIII (Persero), PT Perkebunan XXVI (Persero) and PT Perkebunan XXIX (Persero). PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII is a holding member of PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) or PTPN 3 Group, a leading state-owned agricultural holding company in Indonesia. As today, PTPN 3 Group holds 90% shares in PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII and the other 10% remaining shares in PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII were owned by the Government of Indonesia. PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII now has 34 garden units in 80,000 hectares of plantation area throughout East Java province. As of December 2017, PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII has 4 subsidiary companies; PT Rolas Nusantara Mandiri, PT Rolas Nusantara Medika, PT Industri Gula Glenmore, and PT Rolas Nusantara Tambang.In the business year of 2017, PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII experienced a decline in financial performance. PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII booked a total revenue of Rp 987.45 billion in 2017.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII is seeking suitably qualified candidates to join as

Program Magang Mahasiswa Bersertifikat (PMMB) 2020

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Minimum age of 18 years old on 1 February 2020.
  • Minimum education background Diploma and Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (D3/D4/S1), preferably last semester student.
    1. D4/S1 Informatics Engineering / Information System (Code : TIK)
    2. D3/D4/S1 Agriculture Agro Technology (Code: AGR)
    3. D3/D4/S1 Agribusiness Agriculture (Code: AGS)ls
    4. D4/S1 Financial Management (Code: MKU)
    5. D3/D4/S1 Agricultural Product Technology (Code:THP)
    6. D3/D4/S1 Office Administration (Code: APK)
    7. S1 Communication Science (Code: IKM)
    8. S1 Psychology (Code: PSI)
    9. D3/D4/S1 Accounting Taxation (Code: AKP)
  • Still registered as an active student.
  • Minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Physically and mentally healthy.
  • Not demanding to be appointed as permanent employees.
  • Willing to follow 6 month internship program.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.

For further information about the program, please refer official source from PT Perkebunan Nusantara XII on following link below. Interested candidates need to apply online by filling the online application form with a link as follows.
Apply Online - Official Information
The applications must be submitted before 11 February 2020.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: