PT Reska Multi Usaha - Penerimaan Untuk Posisi Train Attendant February 2020

PT Reska Multi Usaha, karir PT Reska Multi Usaha, lowongan kerja 2020, karir PT Reska Multi Usaha
lokerzone
cdcindonesia.com - Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, the following is information on job vacancies coming from one of the supporting companies of the railroad company in Indonesia, namely:PT Reska Multi Usaha - PT RMU or known as RESKA is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned railways operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) that is involved in train-based services. PT Reska Multi Usaha engaged in trading, land transport and provisions of services, such as shipping, packing and warehousing, dining/restaurant and catering, parking management, staff recruiting and placement, event organizing, cleaning, and security service. At present, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group holds 95.01% shares in RESKA. The other 4.99% remaining shares in RESKA were owned by Pusaka Foundation. Headquartered in Jakarta, RESKA now has 10 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia; Jakarta, Bandung, Cirebon, Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Madiun, Surabaya, Jember and Medan. As of December 2017, RESKA served 80 trains with 123 Restaurant Trains (KM), 10 land kitchens in 6 areas and managed parking locations at 114 stations.In terms of financial performance, RESKA has recorded a good performance in the business year of 2017.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, now PT Reska Multi Usaha invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows

Train Attendant

Requirements
  • Male and Female, maximum age of 25 years old in 2020.
  • Education background
  • SMA/SMK or equivalent in any field with minimum average national exam score (UN) of 6.00.
  • D3/S1 in any field (preferably majoring in Ground Handling and Stewardess) with minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Good looking with a minimum height of 170 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female.
  • Willing to follow the inter-city service schedule on the Train.
  • Applicants are required to create short video content and upload it to a personal Instagram account.
The applicant's Instagram account is not a private account (during the recruitment period);
  1. Follow and tag RMU official IG accounts (@ rmu.id and @ rmu.career);
  2. The video raises a theme about the "Reska Friends (TERE)" feature with the duration around 30-60 seconds.
  3. Wearing a professional look dress code;
  4. Standing position (half body camera angle);
  5. Content and caption does not contain things that are offensive to SARA and mentions the hashtag #kamimillenialreska #temanreska #rescareer on the caption;
  6. At the end of the video, applicants convey the message "Train Attendant millennial young, fresh and cheerful";
  7. The video upload period starts from 7 - 14 February 2020;
  8. Link / URL for uploading Instagram videos included in database filling.

Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.

For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Reska Multi Usaha on following the link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please register yourself to.
Apply Online - Official Website
Latest date 14 February 2020. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will proceed on the next step.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: