Vale Indonesia - Penerimaan Global Trainee Program Maret 2020
They are united by a common goal: to make Vale the lowest cost and most profitable producer of nickel.
Global Trainee Program
- Vale's Global Trainee Program is an exciting opportunity for those who want to work at one of the largest mining companies in the world. For the company, it is also an opportunity to grow and improve with new talents, who will hold strategic positions in the future and support the cultural transformation of the company.
- We are recruiting for our Global Trainee Program in Indonesia. During this 12 month program, trainees will be challenged daily, working on projects of major relevance to the organization. As part of the program, they will receive a deep understanding of the business, through job rotations, trips to Vale operations, and participation in global projects.
- Throughout this journey, trainees will learn about Vale’s operations and develop their career paths, technical skills and key leadership behaviors.
How Will We Grow Together?
Throughout the 12-month program, trainees will participate in behavioural and business-related technical development opportunites, according to their areas of expertise and career path interests. They will also be involved in projects that aim to improve processes, flows, and operations among others. The program structure foresees activities, such as:
- Individual mentoring and coaching
- Participation in global, digital, and multidisciplinary projects
- Short-term job rotations in different areas (defined according to qualifications)
- Access to content, tools, and initiatives to help with career path management
- Formal evaluation process with continuous feedback
- Travel to the different operations areas of the company
In addition to the opportunity for development and learning, the company offers excellent benefits. These benefits are:
- Market compatible salary
- Medical and dental assistance
- Pharmacy aid
- Private pension plan
- Group life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Graduation between January 2017 and May 2020
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Mining, Metallurgy, Chemical or Material Engineering
- Minimal GPA 3.25
- Compliance with Vale's values
- Good communication in English (written and oral)
- Minimum TOEFL 500 or EILTS 5.5
- Team spirit
- Willingness to travel and move to another city
- Digital mindset
- Strategic vision
- Communication skills
- February 27 - March 26, 2020 - Application
- For the first step, we would like to get to know you. You will need to complete an application form with questions about yourself, your studies, and preferences to participate in the selection process.
- March 6 - March 31, 2020 - Online Test
- The online test is an opportunity to learn more about Vale. You will be asked to solve business cases, answer questions about how you like to work, and showcase your ability to analyze and solve problems.
- April 6 - April 10, 2020 - Online Assessment
- During this step, you will participate in an online group assessment. We will evaluate your English fluency, get to know you better, and find out how you work in a group dynamic. We will pay attention to your communication skills, systemic way of thinking and leadership skills along with other skills.
- April - Final Assessment
- On this day, you will personally meet the directors and managers who may be your coaches and mentors during the program. Asides from performing your last few assessments, this will be an opportunity for you to ask questions, talk to leaders and interact with us.
- You will find out if you will be a part of the next generation for Vale's Global Trainee Program and are offered to join our team.
Those who are interested and meet the criteria above please apply now for the Vale Global Trainee Program.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.