Lowongan PT Petrosea Tbk - Penerimaan Karyawan September 2020
Untuk mendukung kinerja dari perusahaan ini,di bulan September 2020 ini PT Petrosea Tbk membuka lowongan kerja dengan posisi sebagai berikut:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Management from reputable University
- Minimum 4 or more years of experience in UI UX Fields and proven track records
- Experience in an Agile Environment either as Product Owner or UI / UX Senior Engineer, working in a DevOps Environment, AWS or similar Cloud Experience, ELK Stack, SCOM or Zabbix is a big plus
- Deep understanding of Web Technology (HTML, CSS, JS) and its latest standards (HTML5, CSS3), including React JS and versioning control (Gif)
- Experience using UI UX software tools and have an understanding in UI UX Measurement, deep understanding of API fetching mechanism on Word press platform to produce data-driven UI
- Have experience or at least know concept on building native apps (iOS or Android) from the ground up, including working with iOS UI Framework (Texture)
- Wildly creative, meticulous, and addicted to the quality of craft, Creative with problem solving mindset
- Experience with wireframes, user flow diagrams, and interactive prototypes
- Excellent communication skills for being able to clearly articulate design decisions, excellent problem solving skill, especially on balancing design aesthetic and performance optimization
- Team-Work Oriented, and able to lead cross-functional work
- Fluent in English (writing, reading, conversing or communication)
- Good understanding and implementation of tax regulations / laws and procedures
- Good understanding on the company’s business activities, and its related (i.e. mining, oil & gas, EPC, etc.)
- Familiar with accounting principle and procedure and General Accepted Accounting Standard
- Familiar with the tax dispute and resolution process and strategy
- Creative thinking, hard worker, ability to manage the work system
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably from Tax / Finance / Accounting
- Min. 5 years previous experiences dealing with tax
- Keep update with government current tax regulations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any Engineering disciplines
- Minimum more than 7 years experiences as Cost Controller, Scheduler, or Project Control
- Familiar and fluent with project control programs such as Dbase, SAP, etc.
- Strong leadership skill
- Good analytical thinking
- Contract awareness.
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experiences in handling Mechanical and Piping, process design and process engineering
- Strong Leadership
- Analytical thingking
- Excellence computer skill
- Ability to conduct mechanical calculations, design and estimating
- Ability to conduct technical bid evaluation
- Knowledge of best practices in technical bid evaluation
- Familiar with ISA standard
- Ability to analyse and establish mechanical drawings
- At least 4-7 years of Software Development experience with experience working in Agile Teams
- Experiences in Frameworks, Methodologies and Processes of Software Development such as : DDD (Software Design), FBP (Programming Paradigm), TDD (Code Design)
- Strong Knowledge and Experiences in Full-Cyle Development of Application Programming Interfaces (API’s), Interface or Integration with Middleware/Gateway to any other Business to Business (B2B) or Host to Host (H2H) Enterprise Application, Building Java, J2EE & Web Service Based Applications
- Familiar and Got Experiences with Augmented Reality and has been involved at least at 1 Full Cycle Implementation or part of Product Research & Development Team
- Experience using JIRA/Microsoft Visual Studio Team Service (VSTS)/Talend/Trello/Power Steering/KPI Fire/Wave/Redmine/Bitrix24/TaskWorld/SoftBless or other similar Project Management & Collaboration Tools
- Good Programming Skills in at least one of Modern Programming Language/Framework, such as Node.JS, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python
- Knowledge of SQL & DB Technology : MSSQLServer/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/MariaDB
- Real Passion for Development and a Demonstrated Appetite for Continual Learning
- Knowledge of Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
- Experience with at least one Unit Testing Framework, such as Mocha, RSpec
- Familiarity with the concepts of Functional Programming and MicroServices is a plus
- Community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing/speaking on technical ideas) is a plus
- Professionalism, Discipline, Integrity and “Can Do” Attitude, Team-Work Oriented, and able to Lead Cross-Functional Work. Able to Communicate, Presenting, Writing and Reading in English.
- Minimal Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experiences as estimator/Lead Estimator
- May require local & overseas travel for site visits as well as occasional short term assignments to work in other Petrosea / Indika offices, partners’ offices etc.
- Overtime working will be required from time to time
- May require acting as Estimating Coordinator.
- Minimum High School graduate
- Minimum 2 years experiences in related area
- Good computer literacy
- Attention to details
- May be required to work extended hours to meet reporting deadlines
- May be required to travel to site.
Untuk anda yang tertarik dengan beberapa posisi lowongan kerja diatas, silahkan daftar secara online melalui link dibawah ini.Deadline:28 September 2020.
- Mohon persyaratan dibaca dengan baik dan benar.
- Lowongan kerja tidak dipungut biaya.